When we hear the term “SEO” or “Search Engine Optimization”, the first thing that strikes our mind is “Keywords”. But in reality, it is much more than that.
Keyword optimization is important but it will not help you get the desired result and may not improve the SEO ranking. So it’s not wrong to say that Search Engines don’t just rate your website for the Keywords on your webpages, but it also focuses on the bounce rates, pages viewed, broken links, and more…
And if you are thinking about how to improve the SEO of your website, then focusing on the content, expert SEO strategies and UX will help to a huge extent. Keywords will only allow the people to come on your website, but converting them into customers or reliable users is the main part to focus on. So in this article, we are going to talk about 6 methods that will affect your Website Ranking by following best SEO practices.
How to improve SEO through User Interaction and User Experience?
When you want to improve the SEO and website ranking by getting some traffic on it, make sure to focus on the aspects to convert visitors to reliable users. Here are a few things that you can focus on:
- Avoiding Errors: While designing a website, you have to be sure about having an error-free website as it will put an impact on the SEO ranking and user experience. Users are genius and they notice every single thing about the website and that’s why you have to be more aware of it. Focus on the broken links and 404 Page Not Found Error, as they are very irritating.
- Effectiveness: The website should be effective and it should fulfil the objective. If the visitors can find the information, desired products and contact details on the website, they will decide to stay for a longer time.
- Memorability: The user may try again to find your website using the Search engine, so try to have a communicating and navigating website. Repeating traffic will help in improving the Google ranking of your website. Use reliable keywords in it as your target audience will use them to relocate your website.
- Learnability: Users learn easily to navigate on your website. So you have to improve the path, add CTA, and make your website user-friendly. It should consume less time to load and navigate from one page to another as any delay can frustrate the visitor and they might never come back.
- Efficiency: Effectiveness and Efficiency works hand in hand. To achieve goals, you have to work on the time each step is taking. If they will be able to connect with your website and stay on it for a longer time, it means that you have achieved the goal.
If your website is user-friendly, the search engine will reward it immediately. It favours websites with rich keywords and interesting content. It will help in improving the SEO ranking. Still, you don’t understand how to improve the SEO of the website, you can simply contact Grown up Digital. We have a solution for every SEO-related problem.
Here are 5 methods that will immediately improve SEO and help in boosting your business:
- Different Multimedia:
When you want to enrich the user experience through the website, you have to include valid multimedia to it. The Images, slideshows, audios, and videos play an important role and these deliver the message most innovatively.
Multimedia also acts as the quality content and allows the search engine to easily identify your website. After all, content is important, but reading too much can become boring for the user.
Out of all the multimedia, the video content grabs most of the attention and the websites with videos have a 5.1% higher conversion rate than a normal website. So you can also use them to improve SEO.
2. Broken Links:
Users don’t want to see any error on the website they visit. And the major reason behind these errors is broken links. Search Engine will declare your website as “OLD” if it has any broken link and it will lead to a decrease in SEO ranking.
So you should test your website from time to time and ensure that it is free from broken links. You can even use some tools and apps like W3C checker, Google Webmaster, Screaming Frog SEO, etc., to do the work for you. You can also go through SEO tools listed in this blog and can choose from them to ease the process of broken link finding. And if you are still feeling difficult to make your site free from broken links, Grown up Digital is here to help.
3. Layout and Formatting:
The only reason why users stay on your website is the proper formatting and user-friendly layout. It helps them to easily scan and digest your website and get the appropriate message. Also, when a user will find your website interesting, its SEO will improve automatically.
Here are some formatting and Layout ideas that you can keep in mind:
- Readable font size and typography.
- Playing with colours and letter styles.
- Using short paragraphs to ensure connectivity.
- Rather than writing paragraphs, try to use bullet points and numbers.
- Animations will help in connecting with the audience.
- Header tags with appropriate keywords will help.
4. Mobile Optimization:
Most of the target audience use mobile phones to search for any type of content. So if your website is not mobile-friendly, then the bounce rate of the website will eventually increase. Therefore, mobile optimization plays a very important role in improving SEO ranking.
Mobile optimization also helps in B2B marketing as the users mostly keep their mobile phones near them. And it is a tried and tested method, so you can rely on it.
5. Social Sharing:
Almost every type of Internet user has a social media account and that’s why you should also use such platforms to interact with the audience. Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest, and Instagram are the best options in this case. You will be able to share information with people or make them aware of your website with the help of a few clicks.
It is noticed that the websites who have Social Media accounts have better SEO ranking than the websites who don’t use these platforms. So you should also try sharing the information regularly and spread awareness about your brand or website.
It is not wrong to say that Usability and SEO make the best combination. So to improve the SEO ranking and boost your business, focus on improving SEO. Don’t just stuff keywords in your website or just fill them with outbound links, when you have many other things to focus on. We hope now you have got the answer to How to improve SEO. Still, if there is any confusion, Contact Grown up Digital, a SEO Company in Bangalore that expertises in offering SEO services at an advanced level.